Terms & Conditions
Us: Gamersuggestions and all of its employees
Service: All the services that Gamersuggestions offers.
Gamer: Customer registered under a gamer account.
Developer: Customer registered under a developer account.
I. User Accounts
1. Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
3. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
4. You cannot claim to speak on behalf of a company when you have a gamer account. Only companies that are registered with a developer account may speak on behalf of a company. If a gamer claims or insinuates to speak on behalf of a company his or her will have their account subject to immediate termination.
II. Intellectual property of posted content
1. Posted content includes suggestions, reviews, news, comments and every other content that gets posted on Gamersuggestions
2. The mission of Gamersuggestions is to improve the game industry. Therefore we cannot accept that gamers claim ownership of content on our website. So any posted content by a gamer or a developer is not owned by the author.
3. WIE IS EIGENAAR
4. Gamersuggestions may use any content or demographics that a gamer discloses in reports that we sell to developers. These reports will be used to improve the games of the developer.
II. Anti SPAM Policy
1. Gamersuggestions expressly forbids SPAM (the term "SPAM" meaning the sending of unsolicited e-mail to parties unknown to the sender). Gamersuggestions has a zero tolerance SPAM policy. Any customer found to be using Gamersuggestions for SPAM will have their account subject to immediate termination.
3. We cannot and do not, monitor, censor or edit the contents of email messages and/or posts sent using our system. Users alone are responsible for the contents of their messages and the consequences of any such messages. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for messages or other content that is created by our users. You may not send, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, or otherwise unlawful messages, material or information, including another person's proprietary information (including trademarks, trade secrets, or copyrighted information) without express authorization from the rights holder.
4. We will cooperate with legal authorities in releasing names and IP addresses of users who are involved in SPAM or other illegal activities.
III. Free trial, Recurring Charges, Payments, Refunds, Upgrading, Downgrading
1. Point II, III, IV and V apply to developers only. Standard gamer accounts will remain free of charges.
2. You have the option of utilizing the free account to trial the website. When the free trial expires you are not eligible for another trial. You can upgrade to any of the paid licenses at any point of time. An upgrade from the free trial to any paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading. Once the free trial is upgraded to a paid license, it cannot be reverted to a free trial.
3. When a license upgrade is paid for by credit card, monthly charges will automatically be charged to the credit card on file on a recurring basis until the account is terminated. It is not possible to remove a credit card or recurring billing from an account that is being billed monthly. If the account owner chooses to remove the credit card from an account being billed monthly, the account owner will receive an email and notification of invoice 30 days before the developer account will be set on not-active. Failure to pay this invoice will result in the developer account being deleted.
4. After starting or upgrading to any paid account, there is a 30 day money back guarantee. This guarantee is valid starting the day that you initially upgrade your account. If you are not satisfied with the service for any reason, you may submit a request to have your payment refunded. This money back guarantee is only valid in the first month of the developer his membership.
5. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. Unfortunately we cannot make any exceptions. For license upgrades at the Annual license level and above, prorated pricing will be honored. In an upgrade from one annual license type to another, a nominal amount based on the unused months of the license from which the customer is upgrading will be deducted from the cost of the license to which the customer is upgrading.
6. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
7. For any upgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
8. Downgrading your membership is not permitted.
1. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. Cancelling your account is only possible by e-mail or with a written letter.
2. All of your content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
3. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
4. Gamersuggestions, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Gamersuggestions service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. Gamersuggestions reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
V. Title and Intellectual Rights
VI. General Conditions
1. We are hosting a community, but make no implied or express warranties about the reliability of this space or related services. We are not responsible for any deletion, alteration, or loss of the community or results due to network or system outages, file corruption, accidental deletion, incompatibilities or any other reasons. We makes no guarantees as to server reliability, speed, or consistency, and cannot be held liable for such.
2. We make no guarantee of the accuracy, correctness, or completeness of any information on these web pages, communities, databases, or results and are not responsible for any errors or omissions arising from the use of such information; any failures, delays, or interruptions in the delivery of any content or services contained on our servers; or losses or damages arising from the use of the content or services provided by us.
3. You agree to indemnify us against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from the use of this service. This expressly includes your responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights and any libelous or unlawful material contained within your community.
4. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Gamersuggestions customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
5. You agree to represent you or your organization accurately and will not impersonate any other person, whether actual or fictitious.
6. In using the varied features of the website, you may provide information about yourself or your employer (such as name, contact information, or other registration information) to Us. We may use this information and any technical information about your use of the Products to tailor its presentations to you, facilitate your movement through the Product, communicate separately with you or publish the fact that your are a user of our services.
7. All correspondence with Gamersuggestions should be addressed to Jukveld 11, 3993GA, Houten, the Netherlands. This agreement is subject to the laws of the Netherlands. User agrees to waive questions of jurisdiction and agrees that all disputes brought by User shall be in the courts of the Netherlands.
8. All inquiries related to billing and credit card charges should be made in writing to ATTN: Jukveld 11, 3993GA, Houten, the Netherlands.
10. We reserve the right to amend or change these guidelines at any time, without notice.
VII. Prohibited Uses
1. Illegal Activities - any activity which violates local, state, federal or international law. Examples include: posting or disseminating illegal material (such as child pornography or obscene material.)
2. Security - attempting to gain unauthorized access to any network; attempting to disrupt network services or services of external networks using the service; attempting to gather third party personal information without consent. Examples include: DoS attacks, computer virus distribution or the transmission of any other software or application that contains features harmful to any network.
3. Bandwidth, Data Storage and Other limitation - Use of the network infrastructure and service in a manner that puts an excessive burden on the limitations of the network.
VIII. Reseller and/or Channel Policy
1. Gamersuggestions reserves the right to refuse anyone access to the reseller and/or channel program.
Join the revolt
It's easy. It's free
Don't have a account?
Click here to create a GS account